Home Facebook MySpace Brightkite Tumblr Thoughts.com Old Blog Imeem

Friday, August 7, 2009

Tumblr

2 Opinion(s)

Not working?! No kids? Too much time on your hands? Don't know what to do?

Let's tumbleeeee-rrr! And sign up on virtually every other social network sites you can!

Well that's my new occupation.

My internet addiction keeps growing thanks to Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Tumblr, MyBlogLog, BlogCatalog, Thoughts, OpenDiary etc.

Everyday I 'discover' a new site and sign up! When Twitter went down I felt like I was robbed! I get super-irritated when Facebook runs slow. If someone calls me while I'm writing a post, I flare up with exasperation...

I need to slow down and start organizing my day by including other 'offline' activities.

Anyway, I signed up on Tumblr in May 2009 and after a couple of days I totally forgot about it. But right now Tumblr is being acclaimed for its lightweight and easy-to-use interface.

Obviously, I retrieved my forgotten password and niced up my Tumblr page!

And voila! My Tumblr is back on and being updated on a daily basis.

Tumblr is strictly for short ramblings and photos/videos. Go have a look!

I'm still going to schedule my days as from tomorrow.

Good night...

Comments
2 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to post feed
Bruno said...

lol, you are suffering from web addiction :D A lot of chinese guys suffer from that these dayz.

Personally I would not sign up to many sites. I'm happy with Blogger, Twitter and Facebook. I dont want to waste too much time managing too many accounts.

Wez said...

Yea I've admitted it finally! Phewww...hubby always tells me I 'love' internet more than I do him...lol..

Well things may change soon...It's too early to say...I'm just keeping my fingers crossed... :)

About Me

SubscribeSubscribe via RSS

SubscribeRecent Posts

SubscribeRecent Opinions

Find Me Elsewhere

SubscribeTumblr

Categories

Bloggers I Follow

Funny/Interesting/Recommended Reads

Blog Up

Archive

Panorama

Live Traffic Feed

free counters