Home Facebook MySpace Brightkite Tumblr Thoughts.com Old Blog Imeem

Friday, August 7, 2009

Not My Own...

3 Opinion(s)

Post...I came across a blogger where she said she borrowed the concept from someone else...looks like fun so I thought I'd give it a try too... :)


Outside my window...Right now, I’m outside; enjoying the beautiful weather with my niece...we’re singing, drawing, typing, blogging, tweeting... :)

I am thinking...what to cook for lunch...or should I not cook today since it’s Friday? Hubby doesn’t like home-cooked food on Friday!

I am thankful for...having a supportive husband, a loving family and a shelter over my head.

From the kitchen...I usually don’t face the window unless I’m doing dishes.

I am wearing...a pair of blue-grey shorts and hubby’s tee.

I am creating...a blog post!

I am going...to bathe – again - after I finish publishing this post.

I am reading...no book right now. I need to visit the local library.

I am hoping...for a sunny weekend.

I am hearing...rustling of leaves and somebody’s mowing the lawn!

Around the house...there’s grass...hehehe

One of my favorite things...watching TV since I finally got the remote control.

A few plans for the rest of the week...staying in, watching TV, sleeping...lazy weekend ahead of me...yayy!

Have a blessed weekend y'all!


Comments
3 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to post feed
Bruno said...

lol, weird concept but yeah, interesting to read. You are saying a lot about yourself lol.

Why do girls like to steal their partner's clothes? lol

You bathe often lolz

Wez said...

Hahaha...yea nice concept...

I'm most of the time in his clothes...they are comfy...

I bathe MINIMUM 3 times a day... :) It's too hot and I get irritated...so a shower fixes that...

morinn said...

Guys' clothes are real comfy huh? I once exchanged pants with my boyfriend and thought his looked awesome on me! Hehe!

In summer I bathe a lot too. In winter it's usually twice a day or just once if I've stayed at home all day.

About Me

SubscribeSubscribe via RSS

SubscribeRecent Posts

SubscribeRecent Opinions

Find Me Elsewhere

SubscribeTumblr

Categories

Bloggers I Follow

Funny/Interesting/Recommended Reads

Blog Up

Archive

Panorama

Live Traffic Feed

free counters