Home Facebook MySpace Brightkite Tumblr Thoughts.com Old Blog Imeem

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back to Blogger!

1 Opinion(s)

OK. I'm back on Blogger. Last time I moved to Wordpress.com I wrote a post why I'd be using Wordpress instead of Blogger. This week I stumbled on some good reviews (I've lost the webpage link) on Blogger.

On top of that, I got to admit that I got bored of the themes offered on Wordpress. This time I won't be posting any pros and cons about those two blogging platforms. I'll stick to Blogger as long as my interest doesn't wane.

A big welcome back to myself and for my previous posts on Wordpress go here!

Comments
1 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to post feed
Wez Tout-Court said...

Trial Comment

About Me

SubscribeSubscribe via RSS

SubscribeRecent Posts

SubscribeRecent Opinions

Find Me Elsewhere

SubscribeTumblr

Categories

Bloggers I Follow

Funny/Interesting/Recommended Reads

Blog Up

Archive

Panorama

Live Traffic Feed