Home Facebook MySpace Brightkite Tumblr Thoughts.com Old Blog Imeem

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back to Blogger!

1 Opinion(s)

OK. I'm back on Blogger. Last time I moved to Wordpress.com I wrote a post why I'd be using Wordpress instead of Blogger. This week I stumbled on some good reviews (I've lost the webpage link) on Blogger.

On top of that, I got to admit that I got bored of the themes offered on Wordpress. This time I won't be posting any pros and cons about those two blogging platforms. I'll stick to Blogger as long as my interest doesn't wane.

A big welcome back to myself and for my previous posts on Wordpress go here!

Comments
1 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to post feed
Wez said...

Trial Comment

About Me

SubscribeSubscribe via RSS

SubscribeRecent Posts

SubscribeRecent Opinions

Find Me Elsewhere

SubscribeTumblr

Categories

Bloggers I Follow

Funny/Interesting/Recommended Reads

Blog Up

Archive

Panorama

Live Traffic Feed

free counters