Home Facebook MySpace Brightkite Tumblr Thoughts.com Old Blog Imeem

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

25 Things You Didn't Know About Me

0 Opinion(s)

I think it all started on Facebook? Anyway I thought I would do it on blogspot and see where it leads!


  1. I am a Muslim.
  2. I'm married to a Christian, who is now a Muslim-convert.
  3. I used to skip French classes till I got caught.
  4. I dated one of my then good friend's ex.
  5. I cheated once.
  6. I'm a food junkie.
  7. In my previous employment my working hours were spent on Facebook.
  8. I used to fake telephone calls to let my employer know that I was 'working'.
  9. I would love making a sex tape with my husband :)
  10. My BFF isn't a hetero.
  11. I had a crush on a relative once.
  12. I cheated in exams once and got caught! The head invigilator let me off the hook.
  13. I made out with a girl.
  14. I had sex at work.
  15. I had sex in bushes. (lol)
  16. I had sex daily, for a period of 6 months
  17. Poor customer services drive me nut.
  18. I loathe when people call and wouldn't leave a message.
  19. My husband is my only best-est friend.
  20. Thinking about husband having sex in his past turns me on!
  21. I used to fantasize about Tyrese.
  22. My brother walked in on me while I was 'pleasuring' myself!!
  23. I peed my pants once, while rushing to home from work.
  24. I'm claustrophobic.
  25. I still feel shy to dance in front of my husband unless I'm drunk!

Pheww!! There is more to tell but I think 25 is good for now. :D

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to post feed

About Me

SubscribeSubscribe via RSS

SubscribeRecent Posts

SubscribeRecent Opinions

Find Me Elsewhere

SubscribeTumblr

Categories

Bloggers I Follow

Funny/Interesting/Recommended Reads

Blog Up

Archive

Panorama

Live Traffic Feed

free counters