Home Facebook MySpace Brightkite Tumblr Thoughts.com Old Blog Imeem

Friday, May 29, 2009

Horrible Mind Trip!

0 Opinion(s)

Whoa! What happens when you dream of death? Or do dreams project what's in your subconscience?

I had a horrendous nightmare last night and it was about my friend giving birth to a dead baby! The ordeal is still a bit hazy in my memory and all I can remember clearly is that the baby came out in a mummified sorta way. The horror of it!!!

Does this mind trip have a meaning? What is its significance? Or should I just brush it all away?

Grrr...

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to post feed

About Me

SubscribeSubscribe via RSS

SubscribeRecent Posts

SubscribeRecent Opinions

Find Me Elsewhere

SubscribeTumblr

Categories

Bloggers I Follow

Funny/Interesting/Recommended Reads

Blog Up

Archive

Panorama

Live Traffic Feed

free counters