Home Facebook MySpace Brightkite Tumblr Thoughts.com Old Blog Imeem

Friday, June 5, 2009

3 Reasons I Like Friday

0 Opinion(s)

Lame! Lame! Lame!

No, that's not my three reasons :) I'm lame to even publish a post with such a 'limp' topic.

  1. It represents the beginnning of the week-end! I still feel the TGIF buzz even though I'm unemployed.
  2. My husband HAS to take me out, else dire consequences are ensued (C'mon it's Friday! Time to put on your dancing shoes!!)
  3. I get to play my music loud! LOL This practice's been established since I moved to the Caribbean.

What are yours?? Please leave a comment and enjoy your weekend!

Comments
0 comments
Do you have any suggestions? Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe to post feed

About Me

SubscribeSubscribe via RSS

SubscribeRecent Posts

SubscribeRecent Opinions

Find Me Elsewhere

SubscribeTumblr

Categories

Bloggers I Follow

Funny/Interesting/Recommended Reads

Blog Up

Archive

Panorama

Live Traffic Feed

free counters